Click the image above or the link below to SUBMIT a TIP!
Safety is one of our district's top priorities. To help safeguard our school and community we've taken an important step. We our now using SAFE SCHOOLS ALERT, a tip reporting service that allows students, staff, and parents to submit safety concerns to our administration in four different ways.
TEXT: Text your tip to 208.261.7428
You and your child can easily report tips on bullying, harassment, drugs, vandalism or any safety issue you're concerned about through our Safe Schools Alert.
Every tip Safe Schools Alert receives is immediately logged in the system and our administration is notified so that they can investigate and take appropriate action. And, tips may also be submitted anonymously if that's preferred.
Together we can make our district a safer place to work and learn!
The Idaho Standard Command Responses for Schools (ISCRS) provides uniformity of language and universal understanding in times of potential emergencies. Developed in a consortium of Law Enforcement, Fire Department, and School personnel, the ISCRS protocols are designed to provide an initial, immediate school response to an imminent situation. With the goal of creating memorable, trainable actions, the protocols are intended to fit within the unique context and the individual community of a school campus.
Using 4 basic commands schools can address a wide variety of situations and conditions, instruct staff and students appropriate actions, and prepare for further responses.
ALSO!! At Cassia School District, we have a fantastic program serving students K-12, districtwide. Safety isn't just about tips, locks, video cameras and the like. It's also about prevention. It's FREE, it's confidential and it's a simple phone call. 1-800-926-9619. Some problems need some extra help and expertise. We have you covered! It's OK to say "I need help" and we're here to help!
One of the most cost effective way to keep our students and staff safe is to keep all exterior doors at our schools shut and locked. Doors should never be propped open. Keeping doors shut and locked only happens when everyone, staff and students, are aware of the policy and work together to ensure that doors are not propped open and that they are closed and locked after entry.
• Keeping the exterior doors secure we create a safe environment for everyone. Leaving a door open for just a few seconds could endanger everyone.
• School security is everyone's responsibility.
• Students and staff should never prop a door open.
• If a student or staff member sees an open or propped open door they should shut it and report to the administrator or teacher that the door was open.
• Locked doors prevent danger from coming in.
• Anytime someone sees something suspicious, say something.
• During high traffic periods (start and end of day), administrators or teachers should be present at each entry/exit door for students.
Anytime someone sees something suspicious, say something.
Let's STOP THE PROP!
STOP THE PROP
Together we can create safe schools for students and staff.