1. Student must be accepted in one of the three ELP terms in NLC Idaho.
2. Student must live in Raft River Electric’s service area.
3. Submit a typed 3 page report (Ariel font 12 pt – single spaced) in his/her own words, and discuss the following:.
• History of cooperatives
• History of Raft River Electric Cooperative, Inc. specifically.
• Include supporting pictures and graphics (separate of text).
• Explain why he/she is interested in line work.
4. Write a thank you letter to Raft River Electric Cooperative. If applicant is awarded this scholarship, NLC will forward the letter to Raft River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
5. This completed application form must be the cover sheet of the report.
The completed report must be sent to Northwest Lineman College @ 7600 S. Meridian Road, Meridian, ID 83642, no later than the start date for the desired term.