2018-2019 SCHOOL DRESS CODE
- School polo shirt or sweatshirt with school emblem required
- School uniform must be visible while students are inside the school building. Coats, non CHS sweatshirts, and jackets are to be removed so that the uniform is visible.
- School polos can be purchased from Corporate Image located at 1237 Overland Ave, Burley, ID 83318. Corporate Image can also stitch a school logo onto a plain black sweatshirt/ coat or your own black polo.
- Plain undershirts - black, white, or grey If long sleeve – black only
- Undershirts must be tucked in - no color showing below school shirt
- Black Cassia High sweatshirt or solid black sweatshirt
- All black (Colored brand logos under the size of a silver dollar allowed.)
- Khaki dress slacks (Capri length acceptable – no shorts allowed.)
- No extra tight pants (leggings/jeggings)
- Pants must be worn on waist – no underwear showing above belt
- Skirts – khaki/knee length
- NO JEANS (Exceptions made for special activity days – prior notice will be given.)
- Belts – no inappropriate symbols on buckles
- No solid red or blue shoes or red/blue shoe laces
- No slippers, flip flops, or athletic slide sandals. Shoes must be secured to students' feet for safety reasons.
- Game day only (must provide a game schedule to the office – once a week limit)
- School khaki pants must be worn with uniform or club shirt.
- No symbols or colors identified as gang or drug related
- Pointed/sharp face piercings or earrings – not allowed
- Tattoos displaying content or text that is offensive, gang related or inappropriate must be covered while in school. Writing on skin or clothes with markers or ink is not allowed.
- No fingerless gloves
- No hats, bandanas, hoods or other head coverings are allowed
- Cinch book slings are allowed for high school students only. No backpacks or purses.
STUDENTS WITH DRESS CODE VIOLATIONS WILL BE REMOVED FROM CLASS UNTIL THE INFRACTION IS CORRECTED. TIME MISSED FROM CLASS BECAUSE OF A DRESS CODE VIOLATION WILL COUNT AS AN ABSENCE.