Welcome to Business Professionals of America
Do you need another reason to join? Check out a personal story about how BPA helped a student Give Purpose to Potential! Business Professionals of America (BPA) is a club that gives students the opportunity to learn about and compete with other high school students in business events. Some of the events include: Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Video Creation, Broadcast News, Word Processing, Desktop Publishing, Presentations, Website Development, Entrepreneurship, Global Marketing, Application/Interview, Banking/Medical/Legal Terminology, Small Business Management, Spreadsheets, Computer-Aided Graphics, Extemporaneous Speech and Prepared Speech.
Travel & Competition:
- Initial membership is $45. Fee pays for state and national BPA dues and Regional competition registration fee.
- Meetings are held during Bobcat Block, 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month.
- Students learn and practice skills beyond classroom instruction and improve leadership skills.
- Information about Competitive Events here
- Regional Competition, Virtual Competition - December 7-14, 2020
- State Competition in Boise - March 11-13, 2021 (for qualifiers from regional competition)
- National Competition in Orlando, Florida - May 5-9, 2021 (for qualifiers from state competition)
- Mr. BHS (fundraiser & service project)
- Senior Signature T-shirts (fundraiser)
- Holiday Party (social)