Declo Junior High aspires to the following “Belief Statements”:
1. Education is the foundation of successful and productive lives.
2. Education is essential for a strong community, state and nation.
3. Students and parents share the responsibility for learning.
4. All students can learn given a relevant curriculum, skillful and dedicated educators,
and appropriate opportunities.
5. Each student is unique and has self-worth.
6. Students learn best in a positive environment.
7. Students and school personnel have a right to a safe and comfortable environment.
In addition to the aforementioned beliefs, our school has the following citizenship expectations:
We love to Be at Declo Junior High School where we are “Making the Middle Matter”!