* Team members will travel to all games with the coach and team on the provided transportation. Exceptions are when arrangements are pre-arranged prior to the game. These arrangements must be by contact made with the principal /coach.
* On game night, students are expected to ride home with the bus unless their own parent has contacted the coach in person that evening or specific day and verified the student is going home with said parent, or other assigned adult. Those “other assigned adults are 21 years or older, members of the immediate family or responsible community members.
* PLEASE REMEMBER THIS ARRANGEMENT HAS TO BE MADE PRIOR TO THE GAME, by contacting the principal/coach.
* It is the student’s responsibility to behave properly while on school trips. If the coach/advisor determines the student has conducted him/herself in an unsatisfactory manner, the parent will be notified and asked to transport the student home, or arrangements will be made for the safety of the student. This infraction may prevent the student from competing (on bus or during game).
* It is the individual student’s responsibility to be on time for the bus. It is at the coach’s discretion to leave a participant who is late for the scheduled bus time.
* When traveling with both male and female participants, students will be seated separately according to gender in different parts of the bus.
* Unless other specific arrangements have been made, only coaches/advisors, participants, and managers are allowed to ride the bus to and from events.