Check out our website directly HERE.'MAKE' is a new after school club at White Pine focused on 3D design and fabrication.Mr. Merrill and Mr. Coats host the club on Tuesdays after school from 3:15-5:00.
Goals of the club:
- Learn about manufacturing, and study some career paths where STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) knowledge could be useful
- Become familiar with 3D printing and its advantages and limitations
- Be able to identify real life situations where 3D printing could be useful
- Design and print objects that require project-based-learning, including redesign and improvement
- Complete a State-selected design challenge project, & attend a design/fabrication showcase
At the moment, we're limited by our availability of 3D printers and supplies. Because of this, we're accepting new members by teacher recommendation. If you're a student who wants in, have your teacher request and fill out a recommendation form to see if you qualify.