Improving the Economically Achievement of the Disadvantaged
Cassia School District has 11 Title I school-wide schools:
Cassia High School, Oakley Jr/Sr High, Raft River Jr/Sr High, Burley Junior High, Declo Junior High, White Pine, Dworshak, Mountain View, Oakley Elementary, Raft River Elementary, and Declo Elementary.
To qualify as a Title I school, 40% of the student populations must qualify for free and reduced lunch. All eleven of our Title I schools are also school-wide schools, which allows the entire student population to benefit from the federal funds allocated to the school.
Schools use Title I funds to provide:
- Academic support for English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics
- Support parent and community involvement
- Provide highly-qualified staff
- Assist with ongoing professional development of administrators, teachers, and supporting staff
- Purchase supplemental instructional materials and technology
AS A PARENT OF A STUDENT ATTENDING A SCHOOL THAT RECEIVES FEDERAL FUNDS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW:
- Is my child’s teacher highly qualified?
- What is the college degree and major of my child’s teachers?
- What are the qualifications of the paraprofessionals working with my child?
- What is the academic achievement data for my child’s school’s?
If you have any questions concerning our Title IA programs please contact: