• !!!REMEMBER!!!

    College Transcripts are separate and different from DHS High School Transcripts.

    You will need to order OFFICIAL College/University Transcripts from the college/university who issued the dual credit to be sent to the college/university that you are planning to attend. This needs to be done once courses are completed or at time of graduation (to ensure the college/university receives the transcripts before you begin classes).

    Comments (-1)

Advanced Opportunities Funding - All the important stuff!

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Dual Credit

  • Dual credit is taking courses that allow students the opportunity to earn college credit as they are meeting their high school credit requirements.

    It is important to understand that these courses are being taught to a college standard and may not be appropriate for all students.

    There are various ways to participate in dual credit course work:

    • At a high school site, in designated dual credit courses
    • At a college campus, students need to discuss this with counselor to ensure funds are managed correctly.
    • Through online resources:
      • Idaho Digital Learning Academy (IDLA)
      • BYU Concurrent Enrollment Program Click Here for more info
      • Other Online College Options


Will My College Credits Transfer?

  • Please research which credits you've received will transfer into colleges.

    Remember, not all credits are equal; some will transfer differently to other colleges/universities. You need to make sure you are aware of that possibility as it could impact your college plans.

    Below are some links to help you determine if/what your college credits will transfer as: