Step by step enrollment instructions forSmith’s Community Rewards Program
> You must have a registered Smith’s rewards card account to link to an organization.
> Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get yourSmith’s rewards card number.
> If you do not yet have a Smith’s rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Smith’s.
Step by step instructions, for new online customers:
• Register online at www.smithscommunityrewards.com
• Click on the Register box in the upper right corner.
Or if you are on the Community Rewards page, click on Create an account box.
• Sign up for a Smith’s Rewards Account by entering your email address, creating a password.Enter your zip code in the “Your location”, then by selecting your favorite store,and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
• A message to check your email inbox will appear, Check your email account,you must click on the link within the body of the email.
For existing and new customers to link your rewards card to an organization:
• Click on the Sign in box in the upper right corner and use your email address and passwordto proceed to the next step.
• Click on My Account - box will appear when you are signed into your account replacing the sign in box.
• In Account Summary click on Edit rewards Card and input your Smith’s rewards card number.Confirm your information.
• Click on Edit Community Rewards (last selection on Account Summary)
Enter a NPO (Non-Profit Organization) number White Pine Intermediate School 80118.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the Account Summary page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your rewards card and link to an organization.Members must swipe their registered Smith’s rewards card or use the phone number that is related totheir registered Smith’s rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.